Upon completion of the course it is expected that the student is able:
- To understand the green supply chain concepts;
- To comprehend different EU regulations concerning green initiatives (WEEE, ROHS, REACH, EUP, ELV, RES, CVD directives of the EU);
- To manage and design the green procurement, production, packaging, storage, marketing and distribution solutions in practice;
- To understand the way the reverse logistics market functions and finding potential business ideas concerning engagement within it;
- To manage and design the solutions for different phases of the reverse logistics process in practice.